Menu Module Layouts Documentation
File Structure :-
1 ) all_menu_design_1_to_22.json File (For All Layouts) and Individual layout.json File
1 ) license.txt
How To Import Divi Menu Design Layouts ?
Note: First Setup Your Primary Menu: Go to Dashboard ⇾ appearance ⇾ Menus
1. Go to Dashboard ⇾ Divi ⇾ Divi Library
2. Click on the ‘Import and Export’ tab.
3. Select ‘Import’ from the ‘Portability’ pop up
4. Click ‘Choose File’ and select the JSON file from your computer
5. Once the JSON layout is selected, click ‘Import Divi Builder Layouts’ and wait for the import process to complete.
6. The layouts will be imported to your Divi Library.
– Once the import completes, you’ll have all items in your Divi Library (if you choose the main JSON file).
– They’re labeled and named according to their category(“Menu Design Layouts“), so they’re easy to identify.
How To Use In Divi Theme Builder
1. Once the layout has been imported, open the Divi ⇾ Divi Theme Builder.
2. Click Add Global or Custom Header ⇾ Add From Library.
3. Click Save Changes once you’re done, and your header should appear on your website.
Frequently asked questions :-
Problems importing the layout?
If the importing process stops at 100%, or you have another problem, please make sure that you deactivate security plugins like Word fence while importing. Then it should work fine.